The IT Service Desk Analyst provides technical support to level 1 frontline calls, tickets, and alerts. Duties include hardware and software support for internal business users.
This position is responsible for resolving 75% of tickets on first contact while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Handle Level 1 inbound calls
- Basic understanding of operational procedures
- Escalate problem tickets within department guidelines when unable to resolve
- Communicate regularly with other Service Desk Analysts, Technical Analysts, Team Leaders, Data Management personnel and Hardware Vendors
- Basic understanding of ticketing system to open / close tickets
- Assist with Alerts and Self- Service Incidents
- Follow up on dispatched tickets
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Some College preferred or equivalent experience
- Preferred A+, CCNA, or Net + Certifications
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Beginning organization skills
- Beginning oral and written communication skills
- Beginning problem solving ability
- Beginning understanding of computer concepts (PC fundamentals, Operating systems)
- Basic understanding of system software and hardware
- Must be able to work mid to late shifts and some weekends as needed
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.