See all jobs in Davenport IA
Job Location: Davenport, IA
We are seeking a strong Project Leader/ Sr. Project Leader Integration Architect to join our team in Davenport, IA. The IS Department supports the strategies of our business unit headquarters, sales and manufacturing locations in the United States. The IS organization is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, operation, and continuing support of all information technology solutions. We encourage qualified candidates that are interested in a role that provides a platform for future career opportunities with a growing organization to apply.
The primary purpose of the Project Leader/ Sr. Project Leader Integration Architect is to support the overall business strategy and the locations by providing in-depth knowledge of integration architecture to synchronize multiple legacy and new computing environments as we work to deploy next generation Automation and IT Solutions.
- Analyze, develop, enhance and support the integration architecture and environment to enable business processes that span multiple computing environments.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business process integration needs for assigned locations, and has a good general understanding of the business.
- Takes initiative to identify and implement system and/or process improvements to support business objectives.
- Use a combination of leading-edge information technologies along with existing legacy tools to develop and deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Operate at an expert level in one or more areas of IT technologies and recommends and develops standards in these technologies. Acts as a mentor to teach others of these technologies.
- Is viewed as a leader and change agent within both IT and customer community.
- Provide expertise and support for ongoing operations of existing systems, including problem resolution and instituting preventative measures.
- Interact with systems and BU business process owners during the deployment of Manufacturing applications projects.
- Effectively utilize project methodology and tools to deliver solutions and communicate status.
- Operate within and influences IS standards and conventions and promotes adherence within the IS organization.
- Pursue continuous learning consistent with changes in technology and uses this to recommend and influence IS direction with these technologies.
- Systems and Technology Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the practical application of systems and technology. This includes knowledge of systems architecture, hardware, operations and life cycle.
- Project Management Job requires planning and completion of large and small projects.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills Job requires partnership with all levels of the organization from shop-floor personnel to plant management.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Dependability Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance Job requires dealing calmly and effectively in high stress situations, including conflict resolution.
- Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Time Management Managing one's own time. This position requires self-motivation with autonomous work ethic.
- Problem Sensitivity The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and manage any resulting conflict.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with software development life cycle methodologies
- Minimum 3 years of SQL Programming (MS SQL-Server, SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL)
- Minimum 3 years of database design experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder) Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics from an accredited institution.
- Experience in development, design or use of integration or ETL software such as Active-MQ, WebSphere, Talend, SSIS, etc.
- Technical experience or knowledge of XML, B2MML
- Application experience with Microsoft SQL Server Applications, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Oracle or SAP ERP applications, Rockwell Historian or OSIsoft PI
- Strong communication skills, self-starter, strong learning orientation, collaborative personality
- Technical experience in Web Development in Java, .NET, SharePoint Designer, JBOSS
- Manufacturing functional experience working on quality, order management, planning & scheduling, shipping or operations management information systems projects.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.