Homeowners Field Adjuster - California
Los Angeles County
WORK FROM HOME!
Our P&C insurance client, specializing in homeowners coverage lines and which carries an A- rating by AM Best, will hire a seasoned Field Adjuster. Opening is in the Los Angeles This is a remote, work from home opportunity. Individual must reside in Los Angeles County or be willing to relocate there
Position requires previous experience!
Preferred Experience, Traits & Skills:
- Physically inspecting the property, loss, and/or damages
- Interview insureds, claimants and witnesses
- Ask appropriate questions and probe to gather required information
- Request and obtain necessary information from third parties
- Create damage/loss report
- Complete estimate (Xactimate)
- Negotiate with contractors, other adjusters or customer representatives
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Valid Drivers license
- 2 -5 years of experience handling homeowners property claims
- Experience with Xactimate and Xactanalysis software
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Competitive compensation package
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Company car
For additional information and CONFIDENTIAL consideration please reach out to Randy Marsh, Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.