Golding Farms is a private equity backed manufacturer of private label, branded, and co-packed sauces and condiments. Founded in 1972, Golding Farms sells products to customers throughout the United States. Golding Farms is looking for an Operations Analyst to support internal and external reporting, costing and analysis needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and modify as necessary monthly and quarterly reporting for ownership and lenders.
- Develop internal metrics and reporting.
- Assist in redefining product costing standards.
- Assist in monthly close process.
- Assist in development and maintenance of financial models used for forecasting, budgeting, and analysis.
- Lead capital approval process.
- Provide support to manufacturing and sales in analyzing new products and promotions.
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by management.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in cost accounting and/or financial analysis in a manufacturing environment.
- High level of competency in Excel.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- SQL experience, especially writing views and queries, is consider a major plus.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.