The strong #2 in a well developed accounting function for a residential property management company, the chosen candidate will:
- Consult and advise the CFO with respect to the activities of the department.
- Partner with the CFO to effectively manage relationships with the Accounting team and all personnel.
- Implement and maintain Accounting systems; function as strategic advisor to the optimization of Yardi as a business enabling technology.
- Lead the Accounting functions, including month/year end close and reporting, including balance sheet reconciliations, Cash Management and Banking relations, External Audit Coordination, Debt Compliance, AP and Tax Compliance.
- Maintenance of a solid internal control environment including development, documentation, and implementation of accounting policy, procedures, and controls using industry best practices.
- Enable effective business decision-making by developing core business metrics and reporting tools.
- Develop streamlined reporting practices that support effective business decisions
- Engage all stakeholders in the development of improved Accounting processes
- Directly manage Accounting staff including development of existing team and expansion.
- Conduct Accounting Department Meetings and facilitate productive discussions.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.