NO RELOCATION BUDGET
Early stage medical device company working on leading edge technology is seeking a senior level manufacturing Quality Engineer. This role will lead the quality activities related to the manufacturing operation; Supplier and Manufacturing quality investigations, process and equipment validation, manufacturing documentation, inspection and test method development for QA, pilot and "first article build" assessment., manufacturing transfers, CAPA activities.
MUST HAVE MEDICAL DEVICE EXPERIENCE
- B.S. degree, preferably in science or engineering discipline
- 10+ years experience in medical devices, with 5 years in high volume medical device manufacturing.
- Strong ISO 13485 background
- Experience leading the nonconforming materials and CAPA processes
- Experience with supplier management controls and audits
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.