Assistant Superintendents, Ground-up Multifamily
c$95,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a General Contractor with a significant portfolio of work and offices throughout the US. With significant funding, a growing reputation and several large-scale, ground-up projects won in Westchester they are looking to add to their regional project team there. Unlike more established firms this provides an exceptional opportunity for those looking to accelerate their career and add larger scale developments to their project list.
Working closely with a Lead Superintendent the Assistant Superintendent will provide day to day leadership to the project team and ensure that subcontractors are adhering to budget, schedule and site safety requirements. With strong construction knowledge, ideally gained within the mid/high rise Multifamily market you will:
- Work closely with the Lead Super, Project Executive and subcontractors on all aspects of the site plan.
- Create two week “look ahead” schedules that help the team ensure the projects stays on track and alert any overruns, issues or change orders in a timely manner.
- Drive site-safety and develop a close relationship with all workers on the site to ensure this is front of mind on a daily basis.
- Lead daily/weekly meetings that identify and highlight project priorities and ensure that all materials, logistics and equipment are in place to maintain the schedule.
- Update daily logs aligned to your area of focus.
To be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Construction role, with ideally 1-2 years as an Assistant Superintendent.
- Knowledge of concrete and timber frame developments in a Multi-family projects.
- OSHA 30 certification.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong team relationships focused on safety, quality and delivery.
- An open and transparent style combined with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Technology is changing the landscape of Construction so people MUST be tech savvy and happy to embrace new platforms developed and rolled out by our client.
- A degree in Construction Management would be ideal but people with strong trades background and a desire to advance their career will be considered.
Base, Bonus & Benefits.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.