- Primarily responsible for the design and development of software systems for Software Defined Radio (SDR) products.
- Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and test of software products.
- Develops software test procedures, software programs, and related documentation.
- Contributes to determining, estimating, and validating the cost and scope of software efforts to ensure software performed meets program cost, schedule, and technical constraints
- Strong proficiency, fluent with C/C++ is required.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design (OOA/OOD) required.
- Must have a strong embedded software development background and troubleshooting skills.
- BSEE, BSCS, BSCE, BSSE required with a minimum of 4 years prior relevant software industry experience to include:
- Strong proficiency and fluency with C/C++
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design (OOA / OOD)
- Strong embedded software development background and troubleshooting skills
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with software emulators/debuggers.
- Proficiency with multi-threaded design and/or embedded real-time operating systems highly desired.
- Experience with flash file systems, XML, and networking.
- Proficiency with CORBA.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, and/or Ruby) and GNU Make build systems preferred.
- Familiarity with POSIX-based operating systems, such as BSD, QNX, Linux, etc.
- Experience with design and implementation of time-critical software applications.
- Ability to analyze and modify existing software to add new capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment; good interpersonal and communication skills; creativity in problem solving.
- Experience with wireless communications systems is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of IP Networking, Radio Frequency (RF) technology, and Software Defined Radio (SDR) development desirable.
- Understands basic principles and technical concepts; position provides opportunities to apply theory to practice.
Please be aware that many of our positions, including this one, require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.