Senior Revenue Accountant-Upstream Oil & Gas
This position will report to the Revenue Manager and work in a small team to handle all things related to Revenue Processing, Data Analysis, Royalty payments and Revenue Close.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Revenue from oil, gas and NGLs.
- Assess and Distribute all royalty payments in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain GAAP compliance for all related Accounting entries
- Analyze monthly and quarterly results and reconcile complex accounts.
- Owner relations and requests.
- Extensive Oil & Gas ERP systems experience (Quorum OR Excalibur preferred)
- Work closely with Land Administration team
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Four year degree in Accounting OR Finance
- 3-7 years Revenue Accounting experience in Upstream Oil & Gas
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Deep knowledge of COPAS industry practices
- Advanced degree or CPA not required but will be seen as a plus
- Full process Revenue experience preferred (Accruals, Taxes, Regulatory)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.