Seeking an Electromechanical Design Engineer with with an interest in designing custom electrical components. The ideal candidate with have resolver or brushless motor design experience. In this position, you will manage all modifications and new design work and you will interact with external customers as well as all internal areas of the business, and will work "hands on" with designing, testing and building prototypes.
- New Product R&D
- Hands on responsibility from prototype through production.
- Maintain and improve existing product designs, and conduct product testing and troubleshoot new designs .
- Address customer inquiries and develop design concept proposals.
- Responsible for all document controls, including: BOM's, new material drawings and engineering instructions.
- Work closely with teams consisting of representatives from purchasing, planning, operations, and quality.
- Work closely with engineering teams, quality, operations, purchasing and planning
- Modify Customer drawings as advised by customers, and provide customers with necessary engineering data, drawings, etc.
- Perform engineering calculations as necessary for product selection criteria based on customer provided parameters.
- Up to 15% travel as needed
- Work closely with plant floor to gather appropriate information and data in order to prepare waste reduction initiatives
KEYS TO THIS OPPORTUNITY
- BS Degree in Engineering or Physics (EE degree preferred)
- 4+ years of electrical/electromechancial design experience
- Experience with resolver/brushless motor design preferred
- Experience with Solid Modeling Software (Solidworks preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to be a “hands on” engineer, as role involves designing, building, and testing prototypes
- Must be ITAR compliant (i.e. US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Green Card holder)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.