Commercial Casualty Claims Manager, AZ
Our financially sound Insurance carrier with an AM Best rating of "A" (Excellent), is seeking a Commercial Casualty Claims Manager for their Scottsdale, Arizona location. Relocation assistance might be negotiated at offer.
- Manage and oversee 8 direct reports who conduct negotiations, mitigate damages, control expenses and perform settlement negotiations
- Assist upper level VP and Directors in Department management, as required
- Will direct the handling of complex high exposure claims and law suits
- Minimum of 7 years of claims handling experience in
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Commercial General Liability, Liquor Liability, Energy & Environmental, Professional Liability including Medical, Life Sciences, Allied Health, Excess Property, Excess Casualty, Commercial Automobile, Hired and Non-Owned Automobile, and Manufacturers and Contractors Liability.
- BA/BA required, and JD preferred, but not required
- Multi-jurisdictional claims experience
- Minimum of 3 years of management or supervisory experience
- Excellent record of achievements which clearly set the individual apart from others
Position comes with a competitive compensation package and generous benefit program.
For additional information and CONFIDENTIAL consideration please reach out to Randy Marsh, Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.