This is not a sales account manager position This opportunity is with a leader in the food manufacturing industry. Their culture focuses on continuous improvement, with a need for leaders and workers who want to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and enjoy finding ways to add value. The company is recognized as a world class manufacturer by its peers. Despite challenges faced by food manufacturers in the United States, this company has experienced vast amounts of growth in a short time period, offering applicants an attractive opportunity. Contract Manufacturing Account Manager ("Business Account Manager")Food Manufacturing & Consumer Packaged Goods
Location: Chicago, IL Job Summary: The Contract Manufacturing Account Manager ("Business Account Manager") will be responsible for developing and maintaining a commercial relationship with a top food industry client, and act as a lead point of contact over specific elements and projects when assigned by the account director. The "Business Account Manager" will work with the account director to develop the commercialization process for the customer, including project input, pricing, output to the customer, and post-award execution details. Further, will participate in trial activity for new client commercial product in partnership with company resources. Will manage and resolve issues related to an assigned project, working with cross-functional partners, and acting as the catalyst for escalation when needed. Minimum Requirements:
Highlights:This job offers the following
- A bachelor's degree is required. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of food manufacturing account management experience; including strong supply chain knowledge.
- Project management experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of USDA and FDA legalities.
- Moderate to high amount of travel required: 30%.
Are You A Good Fit?
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.