Our client, a top ranked Am Law 200 commercial law firm is currently seeking a skilled Bankruptcy Legal Secretary to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to learn, grow and work in a collaborative environment, as well as join one of the largest firms in the Western United States. Bankruptcy Legal Secretary Duties:
Bankruptcy Legal Secretary Qualifications:
- Provide legal and administrative support to attorneys and paralegals
- Answer phones, emails, and interact with clients
- Maintain and organize files, electronic and paper
- Bankruptcy filing
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of bankruptcy filing experience is required
- Strong technological knowledge, and must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as be a contributing team player
- Must be extremely organized, proactive, able to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and a positive attitude
Benefits are competitive.
Does this sound like you? Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? If so we would love to meet you.
Finalists for the position will receive individual resume, interview, and career coaching from an experienced TLSS Advocate.
Targeted Legal Staffing Solutions is an equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
For more information about TLSS visit us at www.tlssdenver.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.