Come join a fun, supportive work environment where teams thrive together and help the customers succeed; be a part of a growing organization that believes in developing their people and promoting internally.
This position is a great opportunity in the customer service department of a growing company. The team supports insurance agents via phone & email to answer questions regarding insurance offerings, costs, customer status, and other inquiries. In this role, you will be trained how to proactively handle customer requests with single call resolution. You will also learn more than you ever wanted to know about personal property, commercial liability, liquor liability, cyber insurance- just to name a few !
This role is Monday- Friday 8-4:30 with full benefits like health, dental, vacation, beach days, 401k match, profit sharing, casual dress code, free parking and more.
Below is a brief description of the type of work you can expect in this role:
• Managing high volume of client calls & email inquiries ( 50 + day)
• Providing timely & detailed customer service responses
• Assist clients with applications and
• Answer questions regarding our product offerings
• Advise clients how to be successful with us
• Data entry and file maintenance with internal agency systems/software
• Provide expertise on legal requirements of insurance
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills on the phone and email
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks within set deadlines
• Reliable, prompt, responsive but also proactive
• Ability to work autonomously and perform well under pressure
• Previous experience in insurance industry preferred, but not necessary ( will train)
• Strong computer, keyboarding, and internet skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
• Ability to read, write, and communicate English well
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.