We’re searching for a lead software architect/engineer to provide technical leadership and direction for a new platform team. The new Angular 2.0 framework(s) will utilize modern web components, tools, and designs and be the foundation for ALL other UI/SW applications/solutions throughout the organization.
The architectures and designs will be used by over 40 scrum teams to build out complex client driven solutions. While the company is a well established industry leader in Fin-Tech, this particular architecture team operates at a fast pace with ever changing priorities and responsibilities ( like a startup). This role requires technologists who are comfortable delivering hands on architectures and coding as well as directions and strategy. The initial 8-18 months will require more extensive hands on work with Angular (and other technologies and frameworks). Once the team is built out and tools and procedures/processes selected, etc – the duties will shift to more mentoring, analysis, reviews, leadership and direction.
- Provide thought leadership in the design of all Angular UI Frameworks (Angular SME)
- Work independently to analyze, design, architect, test and deploy complex software and UI frameworks used throughout the organization
- Collaborate with senior leadership to select tools, design practices, procedures as well as component libraries, publishing requirements and process as well as all buy vs build decisions
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure framework and architectures can impact and sustain the business requirements
- Spearhead and lead problem solving and troubleshooting for all major for projects to resolve advanced software issues
- 10+ years of software engineering and architecture experience
- Extensive knowledge and skills with Angular 1.0 and 2.0 and other frameworks
- Able to design and develop software solutions to business and technical problems of high complexity
- 4+ years of experience working with Agile development methodology
- BS. degree is required.
- MS degree strongly preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.