Cat Claims Manager
Our greater Florida, West Palm Beach area, P&C insurance client, specializing in homeowner’s coverage and which carries an A- rating by AM Best, is looking to hire a Catastrophe Claims Manager!
This opportunity requires in depth knowledge of catastrophic homeowners property claims for the state of Florida.
- Implement processes and procedures for catastrophe response.
- Development and maintenance of ongoing and continuous Catastrophe Plan and Catastrophe Business Continuity Plan .
- Develop and create catastrophe claim training
- Administer training to staff and vendors annually
- Develop and implement key policies and procedures to support successful closure of files during catastrophe/weather events.
- Build and maintain quality programs to support company business objectives
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of claims leadership experience and a mix of claims homeowner and field assignments with experience in large Catastrophe responses
- Florida first-party property claims (both catastrophe and daily claims experience required), including three to five years of Florida first-party property claim management experience with oversight of both staff and independent adjusters
- Experience in the handling, oversight and supervisory/management of Large Loss Catastrophe claims with an emphasis on Fire and Wind perils.
- Must have a valid driver's license with insurable driving record.
- Florida 620 All Lines Adjuster License required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Florida property law and regulations
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid time off
- Bonus program
For additional information and CONFIDENTIAL consideration please reach out to Randy Marsh, Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.