**Sponsorship is not available for this position
Are you an expert in paint application systems with the drive and motivation to lead projects? We have an open Project Engineer position for you.
Our client has installed over 160,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide their customer’s a cutting-edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their engineering team as a Project Engineer- Paint Systems.
Role of a Project Engineer in Paint Systems
Responsible for working with customers to manage various paint and sealant projects from concept to installation.
Project Engineer: Paint Systems
· Review customer’s painting or sealing processes, vision needs and system requirements
· Generate and review technical proposals, presentations, quotations
· Conduct feasibility studies and concept generation
· Support system design, specification, and procurement of mechanical and electrical parts
· Support system build, set up, test, and run-off
· Supervise system installation and start up at customer’s facility
· Support system debug and commissioning, customer trials/production
· Ensuring completion of punch lists and following up with open items
· Create technical presentations, documentation, and deliver training
· Utilize different automation electrical controls including PLCs, robotic vision guidance, and sensors
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: Novi, MI
Travel: 30-40% domestic and international
BA in Engineering
2+ Years in field automation paint experience
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the nation.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.