We have been engaged by an industry leading SaaS software company in the greater Boston area to locate an Account Executive to join their growing sales team. Our client’s enterprise platform is delivered through a worldwide cloud-hosting network, providing omnichannel and mobile application tools for managing the most critical part of the customer journey, the live conversation.
Compensation is a mix of base salary, $90,000 and commission with OTE of $180,000 (no cap on commissions).
- If you are an experienced Account Executive, with a highly successful SaaS sales track record and have strong relationship development skills and are passionate about customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction and business growth, you may be a candidate to join our client’s team.
- This is an individual contributor role, responsible for creating, developing and closing new business from an assigned list of greenfield accounts. Target profiles of greenfield accounts are mid-sized enterprise organizations in the financial services, retail and technology markets.
- The Account Executive is responsible for developing and managing the entire sales cycle, from targeting through discovery, proposal, and close. Experience selling enterprise wide solutions is required. You will be expected to develop account plans to penetrate greenfield accounts at the highest level and work with the Chief Revenue Officer to create C level relationships for executive buy in.
- Experience selling CRM solutions or complimentary applications is desired and a definite advantage.
- Insightful business analysis experience is also important, to ensure the Account Executive can recognize positive and negative trends in their business and adapt and direct their efforts to leverage or correct them.
- Forecasting accuracy and proper resource alignment to opportunities is critical. Remote and face-to-face selling skills are equally important, as is the ability to tune standard sales tools to each unique sales opportunity.
- This role is supported by a Solutions Architect and Business Development team, as well as a high-performance marketing organization.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 7-10 years enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of above quota performance in SaaS sales
- Experience selling to the financial services, retail and high technology markets
- Experience selling Salesforce CRM, or complementary applications in those markets
- Strong professional consultative sales methodology and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.