The Plant Controller is the lead finance position for plant personnel. This position is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of results and ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting policies and procedures. This position is also a critical business partner to senior finance leaders located at the corporate headquarters.
- Work directly with the business leadership in developing strategic initiatives that will increase business performance.
- Accountable for ensuring balance sheet integrity & compliance with accounting policies & procedures.
- Responsible for performing all month-end close procedures, preparing monthly financial results & various reporting including operational metrics.
- Communicate the monthly, quarterly and annual results to allow a cross-functional team to understand the drivers of business performance.
- Prepares and presents financial performance of the business on a periodic basis. These reviews include understanding and communicating operational issues impacting the business.
- Analyze the global business results and provide feedback to the business leadership on drivers of performance & ways to increase profitability and long-term return on capital.
- Prepare the annual business plan, quarterly forecasts and measure actual performance through-out the year.
- Evaluate capital allocation in conjunction with the business strategy.
Experience, Education, Professional Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA, CPA, CFA or CMA strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting and US GAAP required.
- 5 – 10+ years of relevant financial experience in a manufacturing environment.
- SAP & Hyperion experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding ability to communicate and partner with site business leaders.
At Keystone Staffing Solutions, LLC, we are a team of diverse business professionals that is committed to delivering exceptional results. Whether you are a candidate or client, we are dedicated to addressing your specific business needs by establishing lasting relationships locally and nationally. We are more than a recruiting firm; we are a team of trusted Advisors that value both you and your business.
*Our brand is our commitment to our people, internal and external; we promise consistency, transparency, quality and reliability.
For more information on available opportunities, please go to: https://www.keystonestaffingllc.com/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.