Position Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Salary: $27.01/Hour+ Excellent Comprehensive Benefit Package
Maintain, service, and conduct repairs on buildings and equipment including performing a variety of semiskilled duties in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine trouble shooting and servicing, some electrical.
- Must be able to work on different mechanical systems using correct tools and PPE to include but not limited to packaging conveyor systems, chain drives, gear boxes, drive shafts, pulley Systems, sprockets, rollers, solenoids, valves, splitter blades, bearings, shafts, rollers, belts, timing belts, and chains.
- Properly use hand held devices, and other diagnostic devices.
- Safely and effectively uses hand and power tools.
- Pneumatic Systems to include High Pressure Compressed Air Distribution Systems.
- Hydraulic systems to include cylinders and pumps.
- Troubleshooting skills using Multimeters, Clamp on Amp Meters.
- Basic understanding of NFPA 70E to include Arc Flash and PPE requirements, OSHA requirements to include LOTO.
- Must demonstrate a theoretical understanding of safety requirements to include OSHA CFR 1910 basic safety requirements.
- Must be able to work under pressure to assess equipment failures determining the root cause of the failure and making effective repairs.
- Must be capable of prioritizing jobs and making critical decisions to assist in eliminating excessive downtime and enhance overall OEE for each piece of equipment.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Utilize data and tools to effectively communicate needs and expectations.
- Work with other departments and teams as needed to facilitate overall operational improvements.
- Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, and Innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); some technical coursework required.
- 2 years of Electronics Technology or Industrial Technology experience in related field preferred.
- Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to self-direct activities, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, detail orientation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement creative solutions while working under pressure
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.