Cinteot is looking for a qualified Intermediate Programmer to join our team in Fort Meade, MD. This position will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of application development responsibility. S/he will also act as a resource and develop more complex innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support. S/he will deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
- Analyzes increasingly complex systems specifications of existing programs to determine requirements.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests increasingly complex software application solutions for systems.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Consults and/or participates in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
- Creates increasingly complex technical specifications from business requirements/business specifications.
- Defines detailed development tasks, task dependencies and estimates to complete work.
- Determines how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
- Documents increasingly complex programs and procedures.
- Identifies potential application solutions by understanding increasingly complex business/technical problems and opportunities.
- Investigates and resolves increasingly complex problems including providing support for production systems in a timely manner.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure that systems are designed, developed and implemented from a business point of view.
- Prepares and/or generates test data.
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops solutions
- Provides input and validates increasingly complex project plans, test plans and implementation plans.
- Researches, develops, implements and maintains increasingly complex business application solutions.
- Tests increasingly complex program changes thoroughly to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for content of technical documentation and reports as required on the DODIN Contract
- Checks author's document for spelling, grammar and content problems (e.g., missing instructions or sections; redundant or unnecessary sections)
- Ensures that documents and deliverables follow the style laid out in the organization's style guide
- Responsible for maintaining the style guide and document templates
This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen. Must possess an active DoD TS security clearance in order to qualify.
- Must possess active DoD Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 Years experience as a Java Programmer
- IAT-II level certification
- Complete insurance coverage – Blue Cross Medical, Delta Dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Generous paid time off
Cinteot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.