Red Square was founded in 1977, and operates in Mobile, Alabama, Chicago, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma. We deal in ideas, design and media that are category defying. The team believes in rigorous development of brand strategy and whip-smart execution. They make all sorts of things. Things that help companies move markets, compel audiences and sell product. Sometimes these things are ads, and sometimes they arent.
The Account Executive role is responsible for the day-to-day management of several different properties under the umbrella of one of the largest casino gaming accounts. This role will be a client contact, handling all requests related to the brand(s) which the person manages. Knowledge and experience in the casino gaming industry is a plus. THIS POSITION IS BASED IN TULSA, OK.
- Gather information on clients, products and competitive set necessary for agency education and start-up meetings
- Initiate new campaign and project requests, including creative brief development as needed
- Assist team members in reviewing creative product to ensure it remains on strategy and adheres to client identity
- Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries
- Proactively contribute ideas and input on client projects including providing client research and industry-specific information
- Quickly and accurately convey client changes and feedback across various departments as necessary
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of direct marketing, digital marketing, social marketing, customer relationship marketing, data driven marketing, integrated communications, testing and analysis
- Solves client issues, independently when possible. Consults with Account Supervisor as needed
- Assist with monthly billing process for each property as assigned
- Travel to the clients multiple locations and the Red Square Mobile office is required
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Must have 3+ years of experience within an advertising agency or comparable industry
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns, including direct mail, SEM, applications, social media, website development, email distribution, and promotions
- BS in advertising or marketing is preferred though equivalent experience is acceptable
- Outstanding client service and relationship building skills
- Strong willingness to learn and roll up sleeves in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Keynote and Adobe InDesign a plus
- Prior experience working in a project management software solution preferred
Chaloner has partnered with Red Square on their search for an Account Executive. Interested candidates should apply by using the application form. Chaloner will review all applicants and, upon qualification, contact you to determine next steps.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.