Are you an expert in Hydraulic Design and looking for a unique and challenging opportunity? Then you need to apply for our Hydraulic Design Engineer opening.
Our client is an industry leader in building custom testing equipment for aerospace, military, automotive and more. Since 1969, they have provided innovative design and engineering solutions to these various sectors. With a retention rate of 95%, their test systems span over 60 countries, with sales that exceed 50 million dollars annually.
Take the next step in your career and join this company as a Hydraulic Design Engineer.
Role of a Hydraulic Design Engineer:
Responsible for designing hydraulics, fluid power, and pneumatic based test equipment for aerospace.
Hydraulic Design Engineer:
- Overall design of hydraulic test stands and other equipment.
- Project management for hydraulic projects from concept through completion.
- Size and select hydraulic components, drive and control systems.
- Generate detailed test procedures and test results.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of engineering process- statics, dynamics, thermodynamics, hydraulics and pneumatics, instrumentation and data acquisition control.
This position provides a full and competitive benefits package.
Location: Wixom, MI
Travel: Minimal (as needed)
7+ years Hydraulics Design
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the US and Canada.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.