LOCATION: Fort Meade, MD
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
VMR Strategic Solutions, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Configuration Manager 1 to support a Government contract located on Fort Meade, MD. The ideal candidates must possess the following skills listed below.
Responsibilities / Duties:
Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
Skill Level: The CM shall possess the following skill-set:
- Automated deployment experience - hopefully using Jenkins but there are others. As long as they can get up to speed on Jenkins if they have used others
- Experience with building/deploying continuous integration systems
- Familiarity with the AGILE development process using SCRUM
- Familiarity with ANSIBLE (currently in use in our environment)
- Familiarity with hardening scripts - hopefully has scripting experience using PYTHON (buzz word)
- SALT or CHEF or CF ENGINE
- Configuration Management with Ansible, Chef, Salt, or Puppet (we use Ansible)
- Code lifecycle/continuous integration/automated deployments (we use Jenkins)
- Linux command line editing/BASH/scripting
- DevOps experience a plus
- Python a plus
- Lite database/MongoDB/ELK/MySQL/Galera maintenance a plus
- Familiar with Open Stack / AWS environment a plus
- Web stack experience a plug (NGNX, Flash, Django)
Education/ Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required or Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Six (6) years’ experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.