Global chemical company located in Alvin, Texas, is seeking a Senior Application Support Engineer to promote the use of PI Systems, Data Analytics, and Advanced Applications to improve operational intelligence across the organization. This is an outstanding organization to work for with a great work environment, great benefits, and very low turnover. There’s a lot of growth at the plant and this position is a critical role to fill. This position reports to the Manager of Process Technology.
- BS in Engineering or other technical field;
- 5+ years of OSIsoft PI Systems application and infrastructure experience, preferably in chemical, petrochemical or the manufacturing industry.
- OSIsoft PI Software Proficiency
- Strong Data Analytics Experience
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Install, Maintain, and Upgrade PI Servers
- Provide PI System Support to IT
- Manage PI System in accordance with Company OT and IT Policies and Procedures
- Provide Day-To-Day PI System User Support and Maintenance
- Coordinate and Conduct Training for Users for New and Existing PI Tools
- Support Advanced Applications of PI
- Support Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma Projects
Benefits: Comprehensive offering and competitive compensation, including 20% bonus eligibility. 6% 401k Matching plus additional 3% annual company match for a 9% total contribution.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.