This opportunity is with a global leader in providing a diverse range of chemical and petrochemical products worldwide. You will manage support engineering for a specific product or group of products. You will be highly visible and interface with cross-functional groups to continually drive to optimize efficiency, reliability, EH&S and cost outcomes.
- BS Chemical Engineering
- 7+ Years of Production experience in a petrochemical or refining facility
- Distillation Experience
- ASPEN experience
- Knowledge of Process Safety Management
- Manage production engineering support for the assigned production area
- Interface with design, process, quality, and reliability engineering to troubleshoot problems
- Monitor daily production operations for assigned production area
- Perform incident investigations
- Calculate final spill amounts
- Evaluate feasibility and economics of proposed projects
- Communicate with Production Team to ensure the production plan can be achieved
- Cost reduction and yield improvement projects
Competitive compensation and bonus eligible.
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.