Global leader in providing a diverse range of chemical and petrochemical products worldwide is seeking a Manager of Operational Excellence, located in Houston, Texas. This position will bring value to the organization as a champion for Operational Excellence and be a member of the EHSS team and provide functional leadership with direct visibility to regulatory and operational excellence compliance. Requirements:
- BS Safety Management, Environmental Sciences, Engineering or related;
- 10+ Years of Chemical Manufacturing Operations, Technical, or Maintenance Leadership;
- Auditing experience within the petrochemical industry;
- GAP assessments.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Will be responsible for the design, oversight, guidance and direction of Operational Excellence Assurance in the manufacturing organization;
- Develops, schedules, and implements performance assurance programs for the manufacturing organization;
- Partner with site leadership to ensure support is provided to drive continuous improvement;
- Provides ownership for the corporate level 1 procedures for the ongoing improvement and auditing of company-wide procedures;
- Collects, manages, and analyzes company-wide audit results to identify trends and develop response plans.
Relocation: Yes, available to qualified candidates.
Benefits: Bonus eligible
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.