This role is responsible for a variety of accounting functions including account and bank reconciliations, preparation of journal entries, balance sheet and income statement analyses, and supporting the company’s internal and external financial reporting process. The position will also provide assistance with special projects as needed. This role will report to the Accounting Manager and interface with other members of the accounting, finance, and internal audit department.
- Prepare and post journal entries, complete Balance Sheet reconciliations, and reconcile accounts monthly resolving any issues or discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager on financial statement preparation, assist with month-end and year-end closing procedures, and perform analyses of financial statements and prepare ad-hoc reports and analyses related to assigned areas as requested.
- Maintain P&L accounts; providing Income Statement Variance analyses and explanations for fluctuations and maintain payroll reporting and reconciliations.
- Assist in the implementation of new policies and procedures to enhance the workflow of the accounting department.
- Assist with other month-end schedules and duties, perform additional general accounting tasks, provide supporting documentation for audits, produce monthly reports and ad-hoc reports for special projects when assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of full-cycle accounting experience in a mid-sized or large company required
- Strong Excel skills required (i.e. v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills required
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.