Senior Internal Auditor - Miami, FL
- Perform operational, financial and compliance audits and develops recommendations for improvement
- Independently develop audit programs, evaluate controls, document audit results, make recommendations, and communicate findings to team
- Prepare and present comprehensive well-written reports on the results of audits and special projects
- Present and communicate issues in a clear, concise and effective manner to technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain internal control programs and documentation based on requirements under SOX for manual controls
- Assist in the Company's Enterprise Risk Management initiatives, including: assessing risks; identifying current and planned mitigation strategies; evaluating effectiveness of management action plans, and reporting findings to the ERM Steering Committee and Audit Committee.
- Provide support to internal and external audit teams as required
- Maintain or acquire sufficient knowledge of authoritative and regulatory issues governing accounting, auditing, maritime matters or other fields as required to complete audit assignments
- Perform special projects and hotline investigations as requested by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 3+ years of accounting/operational auditing experience within public accounting or large publicly traded company
- SOX experience required
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.