• A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required
• Valid Journeyperson card or have eight (8) years of practical trade-related experience and can prove same with the properly notarized documents or work record.
• Experience with new equipment installation, hydraulics, knowledge of industrial power distribution and familiarity with PLC controlled equipment
• Proven organization and communication skills, including ability to effectively present information and respond to questions to groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Have a focus on internal and external customer satisfaction
- Able to thrive in a challenging fast paced environment
- Knowledge of 480, 110, 220, 440 and 3 phase electrical systems, able to read electrical schematics.
• Team orientated
• Have the ability to occasionally sit, crawl, reach, twist, push, pull, grip, pinch, crouch/squat, forward bend, forward sit, forward stand, and climb stairs/ladders
• Have the ability to frequently stand and walk
• Have the ability to exert light lifting and carrying under 25 lbs up to 33% of the time
• Have the ability to exert moderate lifting and carrying of 25-49lbs up to 33% of the time
• Have the ability to exert heavy lifting and carrying of 50+lbs up to 33% of the time
• Have the ability to occasionally perform repetitive motion activities such as hand/wrist, forearm/elbow, and shoulder
• Each Electrician is expected to work continuously in a safe manner
• Advises operators and line mechanics of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and components
- Electricians are expected to become actively involved in teams
• Informs appropriate management and line mechanics of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent danger involved.
- Install, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
• Must maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards ie: Proper use of personal protective equipment
• Each Electrician is expected to keep all maintenance equipment clean and properly stored
• Electrician should make every effort to keep their appearance neat
• Spotless housekeeping is everyone’s responsibility
• Each Electrician will be expected to understand who their customer is (both internal & external) and work towards exceeding customer expectations
• All Electrician are expected to help others work to produce quality products
• Perform all maintenance activities with a high degree of quality and craftsmanship
- Maintains company required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance functions as directed.
• Electrician is responsible for repairing and maintaining all facility and production machinery and equipment that encompass electrical components.
• Conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Applies knowledge of electrical/electronics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of manufacturing.
• Assist and trains other maintenance and/or other technical level employees
• Assist maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting for electrical
• Responsible for maintaining facilities and equipment documentation and drawings
* Willingness to work on any shift and to work overtime!
* Hourly rate will start at $22.90, move to $24.25 after 26 weeks then to 26.54 after 1 year of employment
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.