Our Big 4 client is currently seeking (2) qualified Auditors with Top 10 CPA firm experience for an Audit Senior Associate role in the Chicago, IL market.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Detect and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Understand and utilize the firm's Audit Methodology
- Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
At Keystone Staffing Solutions, LLC, we are a team of diverse business professionals that is committed to delivering exceptional results. Whether you are a candidate or client, we are dedicated to addressing your specific business needs by establishing lasting relationships locally and nationally. We are more than a recruiting firm; we are a team of trusted Advisors that value both you and your business.
- Minimum two years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, CPA eligible in their home office state along with meeting the minimum educational requirements for CPA licensure
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
*Our brand is our commitment to our people, internal and external; we promise consistency, transparency, quality and reliability.
For more information on available opportunities, please go to: https://www.keystonestaffingllc.com/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.