Our client, a global supplier and manufacturer of adhesive-based products for the Industrial market is searching for an Account Manager for the Western USA! The target market is Construction and Specialty Industrial including Aerospace, Automotive and Semiconductor. This company has a wide reaching global footprint, with 20 manufacturing plants in 10 countries across the globe!
The territory covered is Colorado, California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Nevada etc. With the main key accounts in CO, Nevada and California.
Sales Account Manager - Industrial Adhesives - Responsibilities:
- Meeting and then exceeding revenue and profitability budgets for the territory.
- Delivering growth thorough Core, Adjacent, and New efforts; about 50/50 balance of current and new sales hunting.
- Successfully managing existing accounts for maximum share-of-wallet.
- Demonstrating reasonable market and product knowledge with an ongoing understanding of market trends and unmet needs.
- Establishing and delivering a business plan per key account, complex OEM sales.
- Building a high-value, robust pipeline of opportunity with new and existing accounts.
- Assisting in developing marketing strategies for the Business Unit and translating implementation into revenue.
- Monitoring specified customer financial performance and leveraging it to individual customer sales strategies.
- Preparing and presenting compelling customer proposals.
- Updating the Business Unit on emerging market trends as learned via customers and competitors.
- Providing forecast accuracy and touch points to S & OP process.
Account Manager Essential Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field preferred, Business accepted.
- 3+ years of sales experience with demonstrated success in managing accounts worth more than 1MM USD/annually
- Demonstrated experience in complex/strategic selling to Manufacturing OEM accounts (can be internal or external) within the adhesive market
- Demonstrated ability to build and retain solid internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated track record of delivering business growth
- Understanding and demonstrated results in developing and managing forecasts, budgets, and, preferably, a P&L
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels and across channels (written, phone, oral)
- Experience in negotiating business deals, including but not limited to, multi-year contracts, rebates, etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills in understanding, managing, and communicating economic and resource implications
- Ability to travel up to 40-50% and sometime more if needed.
Desired: Experience and knowledge in bonding solutions, adhesives, pressure sensitive adhesives or tape or similar industry with targets in OEM.
MBA, Finance, or other analytically-focused graduate degree
- Results driven
- Exceptional customer engagement and networking within markets and strategic accounts
- Able to focus and prioritize activities for maximum return
- Motivated by working with a team to manage existing business and identify new, complimentary opportunities that leverage company core competencies
- Able to manage and motivate internal and external stakeholders to action.
- Efficient in communicating across functions and organizational levels internally and externally
- Effective at gathering, processing, and communicating critical business information to relevant stakeholders
- Able to understand and connect products with unmet market and customer needs
- Efficient at identifying and securing both early wins and a balanced pipeline of phased opportunities
- Comfortable adapting to a changing environment
- Understands, real-time, performance of the business and proactively articulates accomplishments, risks, gaps, and associated rationale
- Acts with integrity in all that one does
- Advanced understanding and comfort working in various IT programs including, but not limited to, ERP systems, CRM, Microsoft Office Suite.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.