Our client is part of a global media conglomerate responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, they deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions within the market. Additionally, our client provides extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across its agency partner landscape. Headquartered in the United States, they operate in almost 75 markets worldwide.
The Manager, Campaign Management is responsible for delivering successful audience-based programmatic media programs across a portfolio of the company clients. The Manager will provide thought leadership on audience strategies, optimization approach, and campaign architecture and will serve as a key lead in the expansion of relationships with our agency partners.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem-solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution – meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social); extensive in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying; superior analytical thinking ability, excellent presentation /client servicing skills and experience managing direct reports.
- Maintain a deep understanding of company capabilities and the client business
- Accountable for the success of cross-channel programmatic client campaigns
- Execute all aspects campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on the account (marketplace, client services, research/analytics, and operations)
- Develop optimization strategies and tactics that will maximize client ROI
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Support training of team members on all aspects of campaign setup, optimizations, tactics, use of DSP tools, third party data well as the development of writing and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years digital media experience across display, video, social and mobile; a minimum of 2+ year’s in-console audience-based RTB media
- Deep knowledge of digital media systems and tools (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Data analysis experience and proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Experience with statistical toolsets a plus (i.e. SaS, Cognos)
- Great technical proficiency with a marketing mindset and a fundamental understanding of dynamic media economics
- Train entry level employees
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.