**Sponsorship is not available for this position
Do you have a background with integrating robotic systems into customer facilities? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that allows you to be hands on and innovative? Then you need to apply for our Sr. Applications Engineer position.
Our client has installed over 160,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide their customer’s a cutting-edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their Applications team as a Sr. Applications Engineer.
Role of a Sr. Applications Engineer
Responsible for working with customers, engineers, and sales team, to establish, develop, and test robotic products and applications, providing solutions in various manufacturing environments.
Sr. Applications Engineer:
· Evaluate customer application needs and present feasible solutions to automate processes
· Design, setup, and execute customer application simulations
· Use simulation systems to ideate and generate system concepts
· Evaluate new robot software and document issues
· Introduce new or competing technologies to integrators
· Develop vision guidance and inspection packages to offer customers
· Concept-Design-Prepare Proof of Concept
· Provide assistance with quotations as necessary
· Study and Research past products and transfer knowledge to further excel current product line
· Maintain several internal and external documents
· Stay up to date with market trends and product changes
· Create technical presentations, documentation, and deliver training
· Utilize different automation electrical controls including PLCs, robotic vision guidance, and sensors
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: Novi, MI
BA in Engineering
10+ years Automation integration & Robot programming
10+ years Mechanical design
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across North America.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.