Our client is part of a global media conglomerate responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, they deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions within the market.
Additionally, our client provides extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across its agency partner landscape. Headquartered in the United States, they operate in almost 75 markets worldwide.
The Associate, Campaign Management is responsible for the setup, execution, and day-to-day operations of programmatic campaigns across various media types and platforms including display, video, mobile, and social. This individual will hone their optimization and strategic skills and ensure that KPIs are achieved for all assigned IOs.
- Delegate and verify accuracy of data entry tasks
- Coordinate tagging & pixeling workflow with ad-ops during campaign setup
- Handle scheduling, calendar invites, and note-taking for vendor meetings
- Monitor daily pacing and performance reporting from all relevant sources
- Perform basic analysis and execute daily optimizations
- Proactively collaborate with reps and senior team members on optimization tactics
- Identify and escalate any issues to appropriate internal/external contacts
- Assist senior team members with client deliverables ,participate in weekly status meetings with agency partners
- Become an expert in assigned platform(s), mastering the nuances and best practices of campaign setup, execution, and optimization options
- Attend training courses per manager direction
- Understand company’s capabilities, internal tools & client business
- Assist with presentation of case studies to internal company team
- Bachelor's degree or work-related experience
- 1 year of experience in digital media experience across display, video, social and/or mobile; a minimum of 9 months of in-console experience with audience-based RTB media with the ability to manage bid pricing and optimization levers to meet client pacing and performance goal.
- Command of digital media math
- Solid grasp of digital media systems and tools (ie. ad servers, tagging, ad verification, viewability)
- Understanding of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces and ability to define “programmatic buying”
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; with particular experience in manipulating data within Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and work both collaboratively & autonomously
- Maintaining a profound attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and stay on top of a constantly evolving suite of platforms, vendors, and inventory offerings
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.