For over 50 years this company has been the model of excellence, producing superior parts that uniquely reflect the expertise of their employees, their innovative ideas and their unwavering dedication to deliver the best each and every day. They continues to promote a team-based culture where employees truly feel a bond in their efforts to satisfy customers. Working together in an environment of trust, they have done and will continue to do great things. Whether it's with their employees, customers or community, partnerships are at the heart of everything they do. This organization is dedicated to making a difference at every level. Working side by side, They continue to search for a better way... and a better world. Join this top team as a member of their maintenance department and use your skills and experience to continue to grow and advance. This position will be responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, and day to day maintenance on plastic injection molds and will continue to offer you the challenge that will allow you to grow and learn.
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $22-26/hour based on experience and qualifications
Shift: 3rd shift
- 5 years experience in repairing plastic injection molds.
- Repair injection molds by fabricating and machining inserts, pins and other mold components.
- Disassemble and reassemble molds as required for troubleshooting, modifications or repairs.
- Set up and operate machine shop equipment, including milling, lathes and surface grinders.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on tools, repairing, scheduling with production etc.
- Troubleshoot basic issues with molds to ensure production needs are met.
- Understand the molding process and work with process technicians to resolve problems during production runs; facilitate permanent solutions to problems encountered.
- Provide and implement process improvement ideas, counter measure issues, etc.
- Read and interpret CAD data, blueprints, GD&T, Customer specifications.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.