Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a creative multimedia director to join our team.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Lead the creation of animated graphics, infographics, advertisements, website designs and more
- Work closely with client teams to develop new design concepts and layouts
- Oversee the creation and development of multimedia content for client stories, including promotional videos for social and digital media, media training clips and more
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for all projects
- Plan video shoots and develop production schedules
- Operate video cameras on location or in studio for media training, client shoots, and more
- Design, transport, set up and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media
- Maintain and organize creative files
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- A minimum of 7-9 years’ experience in a creative capacity
- Strong knowledge of graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Suites, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Fluency in video editing software
- Skilled in identifying compelling stories and executing plans
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Desire to innovate and experiment with emerging video formats
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a Team Player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Chaloner has partnered with Qorvis Communications on their search for a Multimedia Creative Manager. Interested candidates should apply by using the application form. Chaloner will review all applicants and, upon qualification, contact you to determine next steps.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.