Seeking an experienced paralegal to join the firm and be that amazing litigation paralegal that is loyal and isn't looking to job hop. You can be a part of an amazing firm, great atmosphere, growing practice that will continue to be great. The firm is a mid-sized firm, great personalities, great opportunity, great salary. What's required?
- Draft pleadings, memos, and correspondence
- Trial preparation
- Comply with and propound discovery
- Mediation preparation
- Correspond with medical providers, clients, and other law firms
- Maintain and/or create medical balance sheets
- Prepare settlement statements
- Litigation case management
- Perform investigative searches
- Conduct various searches and queries on the internet
- Meet with clients
- Scheduling of depositions and hearings
- Coordination with court reporting companies
- Coordinate with outside sources to obtain photos, enlargements and/or trial exhibits
5+ years of paralegal experience. Prior experience with Client Profiles or Aderant a plus. Word, Excel, efiling systems in state and federal courts.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.