Accounts Payable Supervisor
Oklahoma City, OK
One of our best oil and gas clients is seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor to add to its team.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Supervise the Accounts Payable department, consisting of 3-5 AP Clerks
- The team will be responsible for:
- Scan invoices into system
- Code and match invoices and send for approval
- Create accruals for AP
- Monthly Lease Operating statements
- Special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of AP coding in the oil and gas industry
- Experience supervising staff - minimum 2 years
- Full-cycle AP experience
- JIB experience preferred
Compensation of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
- $55,000 to $65,000/year depending upon experience
- Company offers a very competitive benefits package!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.