We are excited to work with a global company that is one of the world’s leading machining manufacturer and is growing rapidly in the Lakeshore area. If you are looking for a small company feel that offers a family oriented environment with a spotlight on training, growth, and promotion opportunities while still providing a competitive compensation package than this could be your company. They are looking to add exceptional players to their team. As a member of the quality team you will be responsible final release of all products that meet the companies high standard. Join a team that believes that the most important aspect of your employment is your satisfaction and attitude on the job and your willingness to be a team player.
Location: Grand Haven, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Salary: $14-$22/hour based on experience
Shift: All Shifts
- Ensure the quality of all products meet customer specifications.
- Participate in the APQP process for new and existing work. Completes work in an accurate and timely manner to support project or program on time completion.
- Experience with Metrology
- Ability to operate and program CMM
- Us of an AdCole gauges and equipment.
- Ability to use optical comparators, automated gauges, and Mahr Surface Analyzer.
- Operate the gauge calibration and tracking system. Perform Gauge R&R studies.
- Complete all assigned quality tasks accurately and timely, including but not limited to: CMM programming and layout operations; control plan audits; internal audits; first piece, in-process and final inspection; establish sort criteria or instructions; incoming inspection.
- Ensure RCCA are completed in a timely manner.
- Travel to customer or vendor locations.
- High School Diploma. 2-Year degree in a quality-related discipline.
- 3-10 years of prior experience in the essential duties listed above. Background in machining a plus.
- Working knowledge of machining, tooling, measurement, measuring tools, common quality and continuous improvement practices, statistical techniques.
- Blueprint reading skills and working knowledge of GD&T standards.
- Working knowledge of gauge calibration procedures and software.
- Excellent software skills, including MS Office products, ERP systems and quality-specific systems.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.