100-year-old-plus award-winning company that places great importance on design, the environment, community service, and the health and wellbeing of customers and employees is looking for a 2nd shift Journeyman Machine repair. This position will perform routine breakdown and preventive maintenance (PM) that includes the inspection and repair of plant machinery/mechanisms and manufacturing and/or facilities related equipment. You will perform breakdown maintenance by troubleshooting, repairing, and documenting maintenance procedures. This is an opportunity to work with one of the area’s top management teams and to be a valued member of the company.
Location: Zeeland, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $$27/Hour + 7% shift premium
Shifts: 2nd and 3rdShift
- Troubleshoot motor controls, Homag, Weeke or CMS equipment .
- Take responsibility for all repairs and the installation of mechanical systems and components.
- Aid in the design, assembly, and/or fabrication of all types of equipment and special machines.
- Contribute to the plant layout to facilitate the move, relocation, and installation of plant machinery and manufacturing equipment.
- Document repairs, set-ups, maintenance, PM, and safety procedures to ensure equipment reliability and quality control and improve the overall operation of equipment.
- Gain familiarity with machine control systems, including air logic, relay logic, Computerized Numerical Control (CNC), and Programmable Logic Control (PLC).
- Inspect, adjust, program, and repair machinery/mechanisms and equipment according to work assigned. You'll be responsible for mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic work on equipment.
- Perform installation of, make alterations to, and rebuild plant machinery and manufacturing equipment.
- Recommend and take part in systems and machine modifications with Management and Engineering.
- A U.S. Department of Labor Journeyman's Card in the mechanical repair field.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.