Architect / Ld. Developer
Are you a high energy, positive and collaborative Architect / Lead Developer that thrives in a high performance, professional environment?
Are you seeking a new professional challenge where you can leverage your prior years of experience and professional success?
You have a very solid background in architecting and building applications and services using the .Net platform?
Then, this is an opportunity worth checking out.
We are building a high profile development team with talented and motivated professionals with a major firm in the construction industry. Your work will be highly visible as you'll be involved in creating web applications and services that are transforming this industry leading business.
Your responsibilities will include full systems development life cycle from architecture through development in a positive, well managed team environment.
Skills needed to be successful include:
- well developed experience in C# based object-oriented software development and architecture
- excellent skills using .Net Core, Azure, .Net Framework
- enterprise level architecture and software development experience working with cross-functional teams
- experience writing functional, high level and detailed design specifications
- collaborative, team oriented with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Office in the Loop 1/2 block from Union Station. Flexible work from home. Highly competitive compensation geared towards attracting and retaining top talent.
If you are an experienced .Net software professional with a background in enterprise solutions, we'd love to speak with you. Please contact us and we are glad to tell you more about this opportunity
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.