Are you an experienced software engineer looking for a new opportunity that allows you to work in the exciting field of automation?
Our client is an industry leader in building custom testing equipment for aerospace, military, automotive and more. Since 1969, they have provided innovative design and engineering solutions to these various sectors. With a retention rate of 95%, their test systems span over 60 countries, with sales that exceed 50 million dollars annually.
Take the next step in your career and join this company as a Software Engineer.
Role of a Software Engineer:
Responsible for writing, testing, debugging, and applying changes to company code; working under the Engineering Manager.
- Provide support for both domestic and international customers via Team viewer remotely in order to troubleshoot corporate applications in the field when necessary
- Utilize JIRA, LabVIEW, SQL, SVN, Device driver development, RS232, RS485, ModBUS TCP/IP, and ModBUS RTU to perform duties
- Develop, create, and modify corporate computer applications software
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Design and customize software for client use with the goal of optimizing efficiency
- Provide software development interface with PLC using ModBUS TCP/IP and ModBUS RTU.
This position provides a full and competitive benefits package including 401k with match, 9 paid Holidays, 2 weeks vacation (prorated the first year), Health, Dental, Vision, and life insurance.
Location: Wixom, MI
Travel: Minimal (as needed)
BS in Computer Science or related field
4+ years in field
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the US and Canada.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.