We are excited to work with a global company that is one of the world’s leading machining manufacturer and is growing rapidly in the Lakeshore area. If you are looking for a small company feel that still offers a family oriented environment with a spotlight on training, growth, and promotion opportunities while still providing a competitive compensation package than this could be your company. They are looking to add exceptional players to their team. As a CNC machinist you will be responsible for the set-up, change-overs, operation of multiple machines. Join a team that believes that the most important aspect of your employment is your satisfaction and attitude on the job and your willingness to be a team player.
Location: Grand Haven, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Salary: up to $22/hour based on experience
Shift: All Shifts
- 3-5 years experience with CNC mills, lathes, or machining centers. Especially with Mazaak, Mori Seike and Okuma equipment
- Programming CNC machines by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; and proving part programs. Experience with GibbsCAM a plus.
- Experience with completing set-ups and change-overs.
- Ability to maintain specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; and adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- History with maintaining equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Knowledge of GD&T
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.