Maintenance Technician with Food Manufacturer
Become a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. International food manufacturer is seeking to add to their maintenance team. Positions will be responsible for performing routing maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all production equipment.
Location: Grand Rapids
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Pay: $23+/hour based on experience
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift
- Must have experience with Aseptic Packaging
- Ability to perform routine maintenance, including greasing, as well as preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting of equipment which includes both electrical and mechanical systems.
- Repair, updating and installation of equipment.
- Knowledge of complex electrical and PLC systems requiring exacting detail and process flow.
- Knowledge of packaging in a fluid dairy environment preferred.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Basic understanding of PLC's and how they work.
- Working knowledge of 3 phase electrical circuits.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.