We are excited to work with a global company that is one of the world’s leading machining manufacturer and is growing rapidly in the Lakeshore area. If you are looking for a small company feel that offers a family oriented environment with a spotlight on training, growth, and promotion opportunities while still providing a competitive compensation package than this could be your company. They are looking to add exceptional players to their team. As the shift supervisor you will be leading a team of 10-15 long term employees as they learn and implement a new automated production line. If you are someone who is has strong leadership, communication, and decision making skills then make this your last career move. Join a team that believes that the most important aspect of your employment is your satisfaction and attitude on the job and your willingness to be a team player.
Location: Grand Haven, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000/year
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift
- Plans daily shift operation, including workflow, scheduling, and resource priorities to maximize quality, maximize efficiency, and minimize downtime.
- Maintains a safe work environment by ensuring that employees are following company safety policies, procedures, and standards.
- Leads assigned shift or department according to policy, procedure, and practice. This includes recruiting, development and training, disciplinary action, performance evaluations, and separations.
- Engages and prioritizes work for shift service resources, ensuring proper coordination with the appropriate department manager.
- Tracks and present production performance, including measurables.
- Plans and implements corrective actions for targets that are not achieved.
- Executes common leadership tasks related to motivation, individual development, policy enforcement, and employment decisions.
- Maintains process vision in area and with process flow. Identify and change the course of events in advance to prevent safety, quality, delivery, and process issues.
- Executes the quality system requirements.
- Directs, leads, and maintains the team’s 5S activities.
- Drives the improvement of safety, quality, housekeeping, teamwork, attendance, and administrative procedures.
- Presents a good, professional example to the team. Strives to be the better person.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.