Fitness Manager - Jackson, MS area
Provide professional fitness services to members and clients of the fitness center, to meet their health and fitness needs and support the Center operations in the overseeing of daily fitness operations of all fitness related services. Provide oversight to maintain high quality standards and implementation of the fitness program, the group exercise program, and the safety program.
Fitness assessments and orientations, write individualized exercise programs, personal training, small group training, group exercise leader, and safety leader.
- Bachelor's degree from as 4 year college or university in a health-related, exercise science, kinesiology, or similar major required.
- A current NCCA accredited certification (i.e., ACSM CPT, ACSM HFS, NSCA CPT, NSCA CSCS, NASM CPT, ACE, etc.) is required.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification.
- 5 years of experience in the fitness field.
- 3 years of experience as a manager.
- Proficient computer and word processing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with high level of organizational skills and efficiency.
- Knowledge and general use of Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet software and other core business software.
Full Time position.
Career path to fitness management or operations management.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.