Are you looking for a great working environment? This global manufacturer of personal care items offers an outstanding management and HR team as well as great benefits, bonuses, and a climate controlled and clean environment. This is one of the top companies in West Michigan. Join them as a member of their maintenance team to use your skills and knowledge to make a great team even better. This position will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of automated production cells.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $20-27/Hour based on experience
Shift: 1st and 3rd Shift
- Performing major repairs/rebuilds
- Preparing for and performing machine installations
- Assist with retrofit, rebuild and upgrade projects
- Ability to troubleshoot and service complex electrical and machine controls circuits defined as:
- Conveyor drive system
- Motor starter circuits including Variable Frequency Drives
- I/O—Switch functions
- Equipment wiring/ grounding techniques
- Relay and PLC ladder logic
- Computer/ PLC interfacing
- A/C & D/C Electronic concepts
- Skilled in Hydraulics, Pneumatics/Vacuum
- PLC programming and debugging
- Must have 2-4 years formal education in industrial and/or electrical maintenance from an accredited community college technical center or approved recognized apprenticeship program.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.