Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate counter balance equipment and transport materials via freight elevator to designated production staging areas.
- Unload JIT components and raw materials from vendor trailers; unload packaging and raw materials received from Materials Center; unload sulfuric acid totes and transfer to outside storage area; also unload maintenance and contractor equipment as needed and transfer to appropriate area.
- Maintain equipment in a clean, neat, safe and orderly fashion and report any problems to responsible person; maintain daily cleaning reports, forklift check lists, monthly GMP audits and dock door and dock light inspection records.
- Pull lab samples on packaging components.
- Ensure proper tasks are completed on schedule and resources are available to meet production needs at all time.
- Support production in other material handling tasks as deemed necessary.
- Misc. tasks as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor.
• Minimum one year prior forklift operating experience. Must be a licensed forklift operator or be able to obtain a Forklift Operator license. Valid Drivers License required
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Pass Background and Drug screen
• Basic math and computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and touch challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with other to meet shared objectives.
• Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• No travel requirements
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
• Warehouse Setting
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.