Provide ;Right. On Time. Every Time, products and Customer Service, both to external and internal Customers, within the standards of Client facility. ASI Staff, Inc is currently seeking to hire for many positions for some of our Manufacturing Clients in the Jasper area. We are going to begin filling 27 positions. These are temporary-to-hire positions. After 90 days of satisfactory work, you could be hired on permanently based off of you work effort and ethic.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
-Follow all plant safety procedures and use all applicable personal protective equipment (PPE).
-Operate all machinery required, following safety guidelines; machinery can include benders, roll- formers, wrappers, slitters, shears, forklifts, and other machines as assigned.
-Follow all setup procedures and work instructions as documented in the Operations System.
-Complete all quality checks as documented; make adjustments and re-produce product as needed to provide accurate and damage-free product to the Customer.
- Complete all daily orders in assigned area.
-Meet or exceed area goals including safety, productivity, scrap, on-time delivery and accuracy.
- Have excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be helpful, follow procedures, learn quickly, and be customer and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated support of company goals, values and mission statement.
- Ability to read a tape measure, do basic mathematical calculations and use a calculator. (Must pass a pre-employment test)
- Ability to learn production operations.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.